Sunday, May 13, 2012

Satyamev Jayate (Aamir Khan) Episode 2 Child Abuse - Break the Silence


We think we are superior species in the world and behaving like evil abusing children, foeticide, etc etc @#%!@#%^. Please look at the story of 'Harish' in the show, ONLY one with him was his 'dog' when he was suffering. He said his 'dog' always sensed his suffering and wiped his tears with his tounge... Aren't we the evil who's killing millions of animals everyday for our selfishness???

If you do not agree with me, I request you not hurt me with any aggressive/abusive comments, instead please post questions or opinions why you think I'm wrong and justify your meat eating habit. I can answer any question from you.
If you agree with me you can let me know if I can improve this post. However please do not stay neutral.
Watch below videos, surely be eye openers for meat eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment