Sunday, May 13, 2012

Satyamev Jayathe Episode 1 Female Foeticide

I have seen the Aamir Khan's "Satyamev Jayathe" episode last week on Female Foeticide. It is biggest hit I had ever seen in internet from Indian Television. I knew about the seriousness of the issue for longtime. I had mentioned it to few of my friend's who hardly understood the depth of the issue. Lot of activists are working on this issue for years and they could bring least response, but now it suddenly took a big deal. Star power rules!!! About the episode I was really impressed about an activist who changed a village and eliminated that issue. Most shocking and mind blowing thing for me in the story is, judge supporting the criminals "in the court very openly".

I do not know if people find it right to compare this issue with animal rights issue with some of the thought came to mind. No way I meant to say that human rights are less important than animal rights, but I just meant to say that they should given equal or any level of importance. 
  • The animals do have much more attachments and relations compared to the babies.
  • These babies have some intelligence and memory but animals* have lots of intelligence, memory and ability to understand comparatively. See the study of Animal behavior expert Jonathan Balcombe.
  • These babies dying in cores every decade but these animals are dying in cores just in hours.
  • These mothers are loosing female babies* before the delivery, but animals* are suffering even more as the babies are being killed "sometime after" the the delivery of male babies in 99% cases.
  • These babies are not abused in any manner before killing, but these animals are tortured treated like slaves* in and are technically raped* (See http://www.earthlings.com) with no pleasure of sex.
  • These criminals have not taken any favor from the babies before killing, but from from Cows, Hens and other animals we are taking favor by having milk, eggs, skin etc before killing them.
  • These babies technically have no eyes as they are not used, but these animals do have eyes.
  • These babies are killed for some stupid reason and these animals are killed for few minutes pleasure of our tongues. Please DON'T say that it is for good health. In fact it will kill our health*, read the book "The China Study" on most comprehensive study ever done in the world. http://www.amazon.com/The-China-Study-Comprehensive-Implications/dp/1932100660
      *are the most cases, 'at least' 90% of the cases.
If you do not agree with me, I request you not hurt me with any aggressive/abusive comments, instead please post questions or opinions why you think I'm wrong and justify your meat eating habit. I can answer any question from you.
If you agree with me you can let me know if I can improve this post. However please do not stay neutral.
Watch below videos, surely be eye openers for meat eaters.



Thanks,
Rajesh

No comments:

Post a Comment