Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adam Lambert hit all the right notes on `Idol'

'Idol:' Take a good look at my face
OK, Adam Lambert haters, if you're still out there, come over into my corner so we can have a little talk. I had a feeling that after last week's ...
Adam Lambert amazes Smokey Robinson with "Tracks of My Tears" on
Adam Lambert surprised me (and Smokey Robinson) with his performance of "Tracks of My Tears" on American Idol. After two horrifying, yet interesting weeks

Idol gay Adam Lambert dominates on Motown night


It looks like Adam could be the first openly gay "Idol" winner. Lambert's performance of "The Tracks of My Tears" earned a standing ovation from the ...
Motown separates the strong from the weak on 'American Idol'
Week 3: The official summary
Both performances earned high praise, though not nearly as much as Adam Lambert’s uncharacteristically restrained and falsetto-filled The Tracks of My Tears ...
Adam Lambert showed his softer side on "American Idol," earning a standing ovation for his smooth performance of "The Tracks of My Tears.


Adam Lambert has showed his softer side on "American Idol," earning a standing ovation for his smooth performance of "The Tracks of My Tears.
American Idol -- Top 36 Round Three
Von Smith is a theater boy overshadowed a tad by the more Rent-ish Adam Lambert, not to mention Smith's own over-singing in Hollywood Week.
Television movies for the week of March 22
A lonely teen's tears create a portal through which the 1970s cartoon character and his pals emerge into flesh-and-blood reality

No comments:

Post a Comment